Wednesday, July 18, 2012

HOt Hot HoT!

Holy Hannah! It's hot!!! Thankfully my studio is cool....reaaaalllll cool! This week is VBS at our church so I am in the heat everyday this week! But only till noon thankfully! I have been getting some very awesome ideas from Pinterest! Anyone else addicted to that site??? I am! I love it! You can find anything on there! On another note...I'm Nick sick! He's been out in Ohio since the 4th and I won't see him until Monday the 23rd. I can't wait! This is the longest he's ever been away from home. We can't wait till we are all back together and life can get back to semi-normal! I am trying also to figure out the Linky Party on one of my favorite blogs...Embracing Change....I can't seem to follow directions right. And our summer is going very well. Hanging out with some of our dear friends and their kiddos! Sparklers all over and smores all yummy. Good stories and good laughs around the fire pit! Thanks Higgins'!!! And so much music fun with Frody Slamdunk and Ellie and the clan! Thanks guys! And while Nick is gone I totally re-did his bedroom! We got a Loft bed from our dear Stopyra's and we put it together and I decorated his room and made it so cool and fun for him. The best is he has no idea what we did! hahah...SUPRISE! Ahhhhh yes...I love suprises. So today is the half way point for VBS then it's off to Ohio and then back to work. I'm still waiting to re-vamp some more on my web-site.....maybe when it cools down! lol...ART ON!!!

1 comment:

  1. What are you doing awake at 4AM. you are supposed to be sleeping silly lady!!

    ReplyDelete