Tuesday, July 31, 2012

some ideas

I have some fantazmagorical ideas for my crafty friends and I to get together and make. I vow to make all my Christmas gifts...for all but Nick. I am planning a Christmas wreath making party...anyone interested? If you are in the area and want to be included...just leave me a comment or inbox me at nicksknacks03@gmail.com it's going to be fun! I also have in mind some good gifty ideas. I am planning on getting my "craft" on atleast one day a week once school starts to get ready for the holidays. I am not making any progress for the craft fair...it's so busy these days. And it seems like I am selling what I am making...not that I'm complaining! lol...I also just purchased some really rockin red stools for my kitchen counter....thank you Stacey from blessed nest! You guys are an inspiration for me to blog more and put up some cool stuff on my page. I am also going through my pins and making some of the things I pinned....should be fun!!!! So in the coming weeks I plan on posting a schedule of events, so to speak, of all the crafts we can make for gifts if I can get some of my ladies to craft! That means you too Blessed Nesters!!! Would love to get to meet you after all our emailin! Thank you for the stools...pics soon! Art on my friends!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome Melissa! So glad you love the stools! We definately need to meet - have a great rest of the week!
    Stacey :o)

    ReplyDelete