Saturday, July 7, 2012

Welcome Home!

The Haiti team is home! Thank you God for their safe return! I can't wait to see my friends tomorrow...by the way if any of my locals are looking for something to do tomorrow, come on over to Palmyra Park on Gumbletown Rd....Marc will be hosting a Praise and Worship hour. We are going to have a picnic lunch..bring your own...or you can join us at 5:30 for the music service! It should be a fun time! Hope we have good weather for it! Man I am missing my son! There...I said it! Lol...but I am getting a lot of painting done. Trying to find a store close to me that sells the Chalk Paint....then I'm going to start painting some of the furniture I've got! I forgot my camera last night otherwise there would be some pics on here of what I've been working on! Maybe later I will put them on here...whaddaya think? So excited...Art Tuesday is going to start this Tuesday at my very dear friend Lori's house! So excited!! Wish Nick was here to experience the fun! But I will do it for him! lol....well stay cool and...Art On!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Found you! I don't think there is a chalk paint supplier around here by the way...try using our supplier http://bestfurniturepaint.com/! Her name is Patti and in my experience they are super there! Fast and easy! I am really stoked to try Provence...maybe soon :o)
    Stacey :o)

    ReplyDelete