Thursday, July 5, 2012

July???

Hello everyone! Hope your holiday was a "COOL" one. Literally..it was HOT! Well Nick is on vacation out in Ohio with his Grandparents. What to do...what to do?! Hahha...locking myself in my studio basement and not coming out till I am done! I have to thank all of my friends for all of their encouragement and kind words. I couldn't be happier that I am able to do what I love to do. I love to see all the Art going on with my friends and people I don't even know. I wish we could all get together and create because I think we'd make fabulous things! Anyway, I think I am going to start yard sale-ing...who's in? Need to find some interesting pieces to finish. And I need to find some Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint....I am hearing such good things. Also, if you are following this blog and know some good creative ideas, slap them on me! I am having a fun time learning how to blog and more fun creating things! Pics coming soon....as soon as I have time to hook up my camera and do it! Art on!

1 comment:

  1. You'll love the Chalk Paint™ decorative paint by Annie Sloan. SUPER easy to use, dries FAST. I do all of my signs with it! Enjoy your freedom this summer, lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete